Download Pangu 9 for Cydia iOS 9.1 through 9.0
The updated Pangu 9 1.3.1 is available for Cydia download on iOS 9.1 through 9.0 running iPhone iPad and iPods. Keep in mind that the new update only compatible for 64 bit devices. The jailbreak process remains same. You can use MAC or Windows computer to run Pangu jailbreak. Download the tool below.
Pangu previous updates
The world famous jailbreak group Pangu has been released the latest fully untethered jailbreak update for Install cydia 9.0.2 from cydia 9.0 on all iOS 9.x compatible Apple devices incluidng iphone 6S plus, iphone 6S and ipad pro. Pangu 9.0.2 download tools are now available via the direct links and at the moment it supports only for the windows OS.
Pangu 9 v1.3.1 compatible iOS versions
- iOS 9.0
- iOS 9.0.1
- iOS 9.0.2
Pangu 9 compatible to jailbreak
- iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S
- iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad 4G, iPad 3G, iPad 2
- iPad Mini 4, iPad Mini 3, iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini
- iPod Touch 6, iPod Touch 5
Pangu 9 is more simple, stable and faster. You can use it only with windows running computers and Pangu mac download also will be available soon. Now pangu 1.0.1 updated tool is available as 73MB download. It integrated with Cydia 1.1.24 latest apps and tools for iOS 9.0.2 cydia download. Get the requirements, steps and video guides for Download cydia iOS 9.0.2.
Needs to Jailbreak iOS 9.0.2 using Pangu 9
- iTunes up to date on your iphone, ipad or ipod touch
- iOS 9.0.2, iOS 9.0.1 or iOS 9.0 running idevice
- Windows OS running computer to launch the process
- USB cable
Setup the Device to iOS 9.0.2 jailbreak with Pangu download
- Update latest version of iTunes into your iphone, ipad or ipod device
- Backup all the data in it using iCloud or iTunes storage
- Turn off passcodes through Settings > Passcode > Enter your passcode > Turn Passcode Off > Enter your passcode
- Turn off Find my iPhone app via Settings > iCloud > Find My iPhone > Click to turn off
- Turn on Airplane mode on the device
- Fully charge the device battery
Install Cydia 9.0.2 – 9.0 with Pangu iOS 9.0.2 download – Walkthrough
- Step 1 – Download Pangu 9 jailbreak tool into a windows OS running computer and install it via Right click > Run as administrator.
- Step 2 – Connect the iOS 9 running iphone, ipad or ipod to the machine using an USB cable and click Start button on Pangu 9.0.2 interface.
- Step 3 – Then tap Already Backup and accept the request to enable Airplane mode on the device.
- Step 4 – Now it will be ask to unlock the device. Tap the Pangu app which appears on Home screen to continue the iOS 9.0.2 jailbreak process.
- Step 5 – Click Accept button to access photo library and Then click OK to start.
- Step 6 – Stay away untill process complete. Do not try to disconnect the device while jailbreaking. At the end of Cydia installation the device will reboots itself. Now you can customize the device with Cydia 1.1.24 apps successfully.
Video Guide on iOS 9.x Jailbreak with Pangu 9 Dwonload
Fix Pangu iOS 9.0.2 Jailbreak Errors – Tutorial
If you get any kind of error while pangu 9.0.2 jailbreak process, it may be the main reason is an issue of preparing jailbreak environment. So you should make sure that you’ve followed the very first requirements for iOS 9.0.2 cydia download process using Pangu 9.
- Put the device into Airplane mode
- Turn off Passcodes / Touch IDs
- Turn off Find my iPhone feature
They are the prior ways to prevent errors on Pangu jailbreak. After that if you got malwares like Stuck at 45%, pangu 9 jailbreak error – /usr/libexc/cydia/cydo error(2), stuck with Start buttons, Runtime errors or not showing up Cydia icon. These kind of errors also based on the preparation of the process and you can reboot the device and refresh the Pangu jailbreak update or Restore the pangu app on your windows machine again and try to jailbreak the iphone using pangu tool.