Pangu renewed the iOS 9 jailbreak chapter last month, spring out fabulous tool for hand around iOS 9.3.3 – iOS 9.2 versions. The English version which leads by two Chinese transcriptions for Windows and web based potential for work out with Windows, Mac and Linux. Although web based tool become the most popular appliance from first two releases, in transit of English tool, Apple strictly made it avoidable using increased protection codes. Thus it seemed Pangu keen for the update sooner to prolong Cydia 9.3.3 without get perplexed for any reason.
Jailbreak continues for 64bit devices
From the iOS 9.1 jailbreak update, the followed tool too seem keep the ball rolling through the equivalent 64bit devices without let each removed device to come in. Thus, for those started from iPhone 5s are warmly welcome prevail jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 utterly.
Even rumors murmured to stay removers for a 32bit compatibility, Pangu 9.3.3 confirmed it using their freshest Reddit account which started concurrence of their recent tool renovate. They say, that they not by any means to expect such a release which are left from the competence list by this time. To confirm the official note, they rapidly answered some critical sectors of jailbreak sharply. So the firmly established list as mentioned their official host is as follow.
Valid device list of Cydia 9.3.3
While removed devices are Pod touch 5, iPad mini, iPad 4 and iPad 3, iPad 2, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5 and iPhone 4s; valid ones can be listed as below.
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 5s
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPad Mini 4
- iPad Mini 3
- iPad Mini 2
- iPad Pro
- iPad Air
- iPad Air 2
- iPod touch 6
Is the jailbreak status still remains semi-untethered?
From untethered to semi untethered, it seems a little demanding to behave. But, this will continue your status repeatedly as long as the iDevice prevent reboot. Also, there is another factual thing related its status which jailbreak come to an end once a week. When there were Chinese tools, web-based arrangement famed to gain a 365 days warranty while Windows-based remain 7 days. But now there is a special procedure to regain Pangu jailbreak app via iFunbox setup by certifying the jailbreak extend for a year.
Cydia download 9.3.3 using Pangu English download
- Download two files included IPA and Cydia impactor
- Join up the device using a cable to Windows/Mac/Linux (Cable is recommend to be a MFI certified)
- Now, commence the process opening the Cydia impactor (For Mac, you may ask to drag and open with the application folder)
- And then, draw the IPA and position as shown towards the Cydia impactor interface
- A warning of Apple developer will appear. Just ignore it with OK command
- And the, enter Apple ID/ dEveloper ID for the next step (You better use a burner or developer Apple ID for some reasons. While the original will end your jailbreak once a week, the other will give you a yearly renovation)
- Then, enter your password too
- The next Cydia impactor window will display as bellow reminding you that there is an inner process yet
- You have to stay for the Start button and click on it
- Pangu app will state on your device’s screen
- Now access these orderly including trust the certification at the end
Settings > General > Device Management
- Go back to the device and open up the Pangu app
- When you ask to allow notifications of the opened app, allow and continue each
- Anf finally, tap the highlighted Start button
- Shut the device’s screen using Lock button
- It will shortly prompt for this notification
- At the end, you can check for the download Cydia 9.3.3 icon in then screen
- Congrats! You have successfully downloaded the app. Just hit and launch it
Video guide for Cydia 9.3.3
Uninstall third party PP app store
PP app is join forces the newer jailbreak to gain us Cydia download iOS 9.3.3. This automatically proceeds for its app download which may include caution apps and even piracy either. And even it seems make the iDevice full of stuff. Therefore, while it is a third party installation, you can remove it from the entire device after completing the jailbreak.