Although Apple users upgrade iOS 13.4 and iPadOS 13.4, still there is not a possibility for jailbreak iOS 13.4 on current iOS 13.4 updated devices. If you are a Cydia lover, then there is no option for a downgrade to iOS 13.3.1, iPadOS 13.3.1, rather than waiting on iOS 13.4.
Jailbreak is a wonderful option to get away from Apple restrictions and liberate your device. For iOS 13.4 latest update still, it was not a successful one as any jailbreak developer was not able to find a reliable solution for iOS 13.4 jailbreak. So as the best option, downgrade iOS is the only available solution right now.
Why is jailbreak essential?
Most of the Apple users love iOS 13.4 Cydia, and after upgrading the iOS, they are looking for a Cydia install on iOS 13.4. But rather than downgrade the iOS, still there does not have an option for jailbreak iOS and download Cydia. So downgrade is essential, and then you are free to use Checkra1n jailbreak for iOS 13.3.1 on all A 5 to A 11 devices.
Downgrade iOS 13.4 and iPadOS 13.4 to iOS 13.3.1 and iPadOS 13.3.1
For the downgrade process now, you can follow the below steps, and it requires an iPhone or iPad, a computer with Mac operating system, supported USB cable, and your time to run up the process.
- Step 1: Before going to begin the process, here you have to make sure that you have the latest iTunes versions and install it on your computer. If you are currently using macOS Catalina, then it does not require iTunes. You can use Finder.
- Step 2: Now, you have to download the IPSW file for iOS 13.3.1 or iPadOS 13.3.1. And it should be compatible with your related iDevice. Apple compiles a firmware file for each iDevice, and here you can quickly grab it from here. Here you have to select the most supported one, otherwise, the process will fail.
- Step 3: Here, you have to make sure that you have turned off the Find My service o flick Find My iPhone / iPad and switch it into the OFF mode. Your Apple system then expects and authenticates it with your Apple ID for further changes.
- Step 4: Now connect the iPhone or iPad to the Mac PC. Then using iTunes or Finder, you have to put the device into DFU mode.
- Step 5: After completing the DFD mode, Press and hold the Option key, or here you can tap on the Shift key on your computer. Then you have to tap on the restore option on your iPhone/iPad. Now it allows a brand new window. Then you can select the IPSW file that you downloaded before.
- Step 6: Now, users have to select the iOS/iPadOS 13.3.1 IPSW file that was compiled for your connected device. Now, go through the restoring device through iTunes/Finder. Finally, you have done it successfully.
According to the above steps, you can easily downgrade to iOS 13.3.1 and then you can use a compatible jailbreak iOS 13.3.1 to download Cydia iOS 13.3.1 package instead of jailbreak iOS 13.4 and download Cydia iOS 13.4. We’ll inform the updates on iOS 13.4 jailbreak and Cydia downloading, soon after they updated.