Cydia download for iOS 9.1 running devices
Pangu team released new version of Pangu 9 for jailbreak iOS 9.1 running devices. The new update only works on 64 bit devices. Pangu latest version is available for MAC and Windows. Please check our Pangu tutorial page for Cydia download guide and download links.
iOS 9.1 release note
Apple released iOS 9.1 initial download for the public users with new featured improvements and bug fixes. They mainly added new things for emoji and Live photos. It also covered up the issue fixes too. iOS 9.1 download’s improvements have been focused the new iphone 6S plus and iphone 6S models with handle Live photos app. In this post we are going to talk about Download iOS 9.1 as well as Jailbreak iOS 9.1 for Install cydia 9.1.
iOS 9.1 download additions, features and other includes :
- Live photos now intelligently senses when you raise or lower your iPhone, so that Live photos will automatically not record these movements
- Over 150 new emoji characters with full support for unicode 7.0 and 8.0 emojis
- Improved stability including CarPlay, Music, Photos, Safari and Search
- Improved performance while in Multitasking UI
- Fixes an issue that could cause Calendar to become unresponsive in Month view
- Fixes an issue that prevented Game Center from launching for some users
- Resolves an issue that zoomed the content of some apps
- Resolves an issue that could cause an incorrect unread mail count for POP mail accounts
- Fixes an issue that prevented users from removing recent contacts from new mail or messages
- Fixes an issue that caused some messages to not appear in Mail search results
- Resolves an issue that left a gray bar in the body of an Audio Message
- Fixes an issue that caused activation errors on some carriers
- Fixes an issue that prevented some apps from updating from the App Store
iOS 9.1 supported Apple mobiles and tablets
- iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S
- iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad 4, iPad mini, iPad 3, iPad 2
- iPad mini 4, iPad mini 3, Retina iPad mini (iPad mini 2), iPad mini
- 6th generation iPod touch, 5th generation iPod touch
How to Download iOS 9.1 on iDevices
The latest Apple firmware iOS 9.1 is now available to download over the air update. You can check the software updates via Settings > General > Software Update. It’s enable to download and install iOS 9.1 on your iphone, ipad and ipod devices directly.
OR you can launch iTunes using a pc and get iOS 9.1 for the idevices that connected to the computer. It’s better to use the official firmwares to get iOS 9.1 for your Apple mobiles and tabs.
iOS 9.1 Downgrade
If you already upgrade the devices into iOS 9.1, and if you need to download cydia on your iphone or ipad, the only way is downgrade iOS 9.1 to iOS 9.0.2 download.
Apple didn’t stop signing iOS 9.0.2 at this moment. So you can downgrade all compatible Apple devices through iTunes. If you need cydia on your iphone or ipad, downgrade iOS 9.1 to iOS 9.0.2 hurry. iOS 9.0.2 has been jailbroken successfully by team Pangu and now its enable to Install cydia iOS 9.0.2 in untethere condition.
iOS 9.1 Jailbreak Updates : for Cydia iOS 9.1
Apple has been patched all exploits used in iOS 9.0.2 jailbreak when they update the firmware into iOS 9.1. So Pangu 9 download not possible further more to Install iOS 9.1 cydia. Thus iOS 9.0.2 will be the last jailbroken iOS 9 update untill iOS 9.1 jailbreak with using new shortcomings. We will hope Pangu 9 will update sooner into Install cydia iOS 9.1.
But the better thing is, do not upgrade the devices into iOS 9.1, till it release a compatible and trustful jailbreak iOS 9.1 tool. You can let the devices running on iOS 9.0.2 and get cydia on them using Pangu 9.0.2 download. Upgrade the devices into iOS 9.1 after the release of an iOS 9.1 jailbreak download.